Of the many things I hope to accomplish as a web developer is quickly establishing proper SEO for new clients.
Ordered List of Plugins to install
- WordFence (Includes Fastest Cache)
- WP Super Cache!
- Generates static HTML pages to eliminate heavy server load
- our Host recommended it.
- W3 Total Cache offers more, but needs more server resources (memory)
- WordPress SEO by Yoast <make link to install>
- details at https://yoast.com/articles/wordpress-seo/
- Google XML Sitemaps (within Wordpress SEO)
- Webmaster Tools (within Wordpress SEO)
- Google Analytics (separate plugin)
- SUBMIT TO SEARCH ENGINES
- Database Management
- BackWPUP (free)
- WP-DBmanager (also does backup)
- Jetpack for WordPress
- Advanced Code Editor (for nerdy me)
- WP Smush.it
- WP MultiSite
Additional Plugins (for design):
- Master Slider
Program automations within this wordpress using a template.. In fact, we can start right here…